Monday, December 8, 2008

Tis the Season



Well, the tree is up and decorated, the lights are up for outside, the boxes to be shipped are ready to go, and the Christmas cards are almost done! Now I get to get caught up on the chores which have not gotten done, and get ready for Jenna's birthday party.

The Boy Scout popcorn is pretty much over now (thank goodness!). I made the last trip to Everett to "close out" Thursday. As I'm going down the road, I can hear the window cracking! We had a nice circular crack from a rock hit, and it was really cold that morning - the thermal shock from cold outside and hot inside (Mark had turned on the defroster full blast for me) did it in. Fortunately it just split sideways, not enough to impair vision. We got it replaced on Friday. The picture of Jenna is from the 2 hours we spent at McDonald's waiting for the van. We did get a car to use, but I really didn't have many errands to run, and there they could play while I got things done, like cut apart all the school pictures!
The picture of Meghan is from today. We were watching Kung Fu Panda, and she decided to spear her french fries. She used a paint brush handle to do the spearing - I think it was a chop stick thing.

1 comment:

sailor2mother said...

Hi there! Nice to finally see the blog. Great Christmas lights. I need to get pics up in my blog. Merry Christmas!