Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mommy's Day Off




We went swimming again Wednesday with Sue and Carson. Meghan and Jenna are both starting to feel more comfortable in the water. Sat. I went with Sue to Guemes Island. She had a craft show there and since she hurt her back, I went to do the grunt work. I got to sit in a corner and do beadwork, read a book, sit in the sun outside (it rained at home, but not there!) and enjoy some alone time. I may help her at a show on Lopez Island in Nov. We have a meeting this week for Jenna's school, and Meghan starts next week - orientation Monday, class Tuesday. Jenna starts on the 17th. I'll be sorry to see the relaxed schedule of summer leave.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad the girls like their skirts. I hope they enjoy school. Please take "first day" pictures.
Love Mom/Grandma