Sunday, June 14, 2009

Your Majesty


Thur a friend picked Jenna up from school so I had time to go to the Quilt Museum in LA Conner. They always have such cool textiles, but they don't open until 11. We had a fun weekend, just kicking around the house (literally sometimes, Meghan loves playing withe her soccer ball). Mark took them to speech Sat, so I had some time to myself, which was refreshing. Mark took them for a ride on the mower yesterday (no blades engaged) (picture). They were playing at King and Queen for a while today (picture). Jenna fell asleep leaning against me on the couch this evening. I woke her up to get a bath, now she's wide awake when she should be sleeping!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice helmets on the mower ride. But where is the hearing protection?

Joan Cromley said...

They had the helmets on when Meghan wanted to ride. I can hear Jenna giggling over the mower, so I'm not worried about it being too loud. And the rides only last about 5 minutes, at most 2 times a month.